The Keto diet (or full form Ketogenic diet) is a high-fat, low carb diet that provides several health benefits.
In fact, there are many studies pointing toward weight loss and improving your health. In a research published by New England Journal of Medicine, Samaha FF, et al. (2003), concluded that the low-carb group lost weight around 3 times as much against high carb group. In several biomarkers, significant difference was also observed:
- Insulin sensitivity: got slightly worse on LF, but significantly improved on LC.
- Insulin Levels increased slightly in the LF group but went down by 27% in the LC group.
- Fasting blood glucose: in the LC group went down by 26 mg/dl
In short, in this study of severely obese individuals, the low-carb diet had significantly more beneficial benefits on weight.
Here is a detailed beginner's guide to the keto diet, if you are living in Pakistan.
What is a Ketogenic Diet in Pakistan?
The keto diet in Pakistan is a very high fat, low carb diet which involves extremely cutting down carbs and substituting it with fat. A metabolic state called ketosis is achieved, when you put your body in this reduction in carbohydrates.
When Ketosis happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at turning fat into ketones in the liver and burning fat for energy.
Keto diet and keto supplements can help you Lose weight
A keto supplement or keto diet is an effective way to lower the risk of diseases and lose weight.
In fact, a study reveals that keto supplements, which are now available in pakistan, are far superior to the often recommended low fat diet.
Even more, one can lose weight without tracking calories intake.
Keto supplements for Diabetes and prediabetes
In Pakistan, diabetes is determined by changes in impaired insulin, high blood sugar and metabolism.
The ketogenic supplements can help you send some fat, which is closely linked to metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes and prediabetes.
In a an interesting research, 7 of the 21 participants with type 2 diabetes were able to stop using all diabetes medications.
Further, another study found an important link between type 2 diabetes and weight, where the keto supplement group lost around 11 kg against the higher carb group, 6.9 kg.
Other health benefits of Keto supplements in Pakistan
Several research have shown that for a vast kind of different health conditions, keto supplements in pakistan can have many benefits:
Cancer: The keto diet and supplements are currently being used to cure many kinds of slow tumor growth and and cancer (Klement).
Disease of Alzheimer: the supplement may slow the progression of Alzheimer and reduce symptoms (PA & J, 2011).
Injuries on brain: Ml et al. (2005) found that the keto supplements, now available in Pakistan and keto diet can aid recovery after brain injury and reduce concussions.
Acne: The keto supplements like Keto Advanced weight loss supplement, which doesn’t have any sugar may help improve acne by maintaining insulin levels.
However, keep in mind that research into many of these areas is far from serving to prove all those benefits.
In short, a ketogenic supplement may add several health benefits including with insulin related diseases, metabolic or neurological.
Foods to Avoid to achieve a state of ketosis
If you are on a ketogenic diet and not using Keto Advanced weight loss supplement, then any cuisine that is high in carbohydrates should be reduced. Here is a list of food that should be limited:
- Starches or Grains: Cereal, wheat products, white rice and etc. However, organic brown rice can be used and help you boost your metabolism. Nonetheless, only when you are having your cheat day.
- Foods that are high in sugar: candy, cake, juices, soda and etc.
- Diet food or low fat food: These products are usually high in carbohydrates and heavily processed.
- Fruit: All fruit, except small amount of strawberries.
What if you are using Keto Advanced weight loss supplement?
If you are using Keto advanced weight loss supplement in pakistan, then you don’t have to avoid those foods mentioned above. However, to achieve best results in a span time of 30 days, along with keto advanced weight loss supplement available in Pakistan, it is recommended to limit high carbs foods and base the majority of your food around these foods:
- Organic brown rice (Basmati or Non basmati): Organic Brown rice contains over 85 percent of the recommended daily amount of manganese. Manganese plays a key role in many functions such as antioxidant and enzyme function, which helps metabolize the food you eat. It also aids in improving cognitive function, reducing the risk factors and symptoms of diabetes and can help encourage weight loss.
- Fish which are rich with fat
- Cream and butter
- Seeds and nuts
- Low carb veggies
In conclusion, to achieve best results for weight loss with keto supplements like Keto Advanced weight loss, base the major portion of your diet on meals such as eggs, nuts low carb veggies, organic brown rice and fish.